Thursday, July 06, 2006

In Cambridge town...

So I'm finally uploading some pictures. These first few are from the first day or so I was in Cambridge - took the bus to work (in the Big Blue Tent) and back, and had to get some shots of what we drove by, since it was a double decker bus and the altitude advantage made for some good shots.

  Pretty self explanatory here: a street. It's either bridge street or just off of it.


  Off the bridge, this is an example of some of the many, many "punts" around town. Their entire purpose is for you to waste as much time as possible while getting right pished. Haven't had a chance to do this yet. Don't worry... I will.


  This is a picture of the B & B my employer (the Big Blue) was nice enough to put me up in for a week until I found a place. Right close to the city centre (aka, downtown), it was called Warkworth House...

located on Warkworth Terrace...


which was located, oddly enough, just off of Warkworth Terrace. Original of them to name it as such, eh?

Actually, it was quite a good deal. "Full English Breakfast," available every morning (i.e., bangers, mash, eggs, bacon, etc.). I think my cholesterol shot up a couple dozen points while staying there! After 3 days, I finally had to ask for just toast. They looked at me quite oddly...  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home